Workers Compensation Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Workers Compensation Information
Your workers are among your business’s most valuable assets. Regardless of your organization’s size or industry, a qualified and capable workforce is a universal necessity. With that in mind, taking steps to protect your employees’ health and wellness is necessary. This includes making sure they have access to the resources they need to recover from injuries and illnesses.
What Is Workers’ Compensation Insurance?
Workers’ compensation insurance is integral to any employer’s insurance portfolio. This coverage can provide critical financial assistance to enable your business and employees to manage the aftermath of work-related ailments. Furthermore, many employers in North Carolina are legally obligated to maintain a policy.
What Does Workers’ Compensation Insurance Cover?
By maintaining sufficient workers’ compensation insurance, your company and its workforce may be covered for the following:
What Types of Injuries Are Covered by Workers’ Compensation Insurance?
- Medical bills—If an employee is injured on the job or develops a work-related illness, your insurance may help pay for their health care costs.
- Reduced income—If a workplace injury or illness affects an employee’s ability to work or conduct their usual duties, this coverage can help compensate them for lost or reduced wages.
- Vocational rehabilitation—Your insurance can help pay for an employee’s ongoing care as they attempt to recover and return to work.
- Benefits—If an employee is disabled or dies as a result of a workplace injury or illness, this coverage can provide compensation to them and their families.
- Employer legal costs—This coverage can help pay for your business’s legal costs of a work-related injury or illness leads to a lawsuit.
Injuries that occur as a result of your employees’ regular duties and tasks are generally covered by most workers’ compensation insurance policies. Common claims may include sprains and strains, contusions, fractures, lacerations and burns. Furthermore, your coverage can help pay for losses arising from work-related illnesses, such as an employee developing an illness due to exposure to chemicals or hazardous substances.
Get the Right Coverage
Vic Fisher Insurance has over 70 years of experience serving individuals, families and businesses in the Cary and Raleigh areas. Our dedicated agents are well-equipped to help you assess and address your coverage needs, including crafting an optimal workers’ compensation policy. Contact us today to get started.